CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Results of General Meeting, page-86

1. 925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Hey if you are happy for your CR funds to erode by 25% then knock yourself out. Makes no difference to me I've withdrawn mine.

I don't care if it drops, because I'm confident it will come good eventually.
    Maybe but 'eventually' can be a very long time. Good luck with whatever time frame you envisage 'eventually' to be. I suppose if you tell yourself something for long enough 'eventually' you will believe it. If it drops by a cent maybe if you tell yourself that you could of owned 25% more shares for the same investment and realise that it is ok to be a little disappointed if this happens but then that would be being honest with yourself.

I don't understand what you are implying or trying to say with your last post. Maybe you could clarify it for those who have their CR funds tied up.

This is all speculation anyway. None of us know the announcements to come or the reaction the market will have after relisting so I have no more to say on the matter. You believe what you want to believe and I will believe what I want to believe.....simple really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.