FGL 2.04% 5.0¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Results of General Meeting, page-10

1. 12,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1766
    Now we have the consolidation or one could say a survival exercise for the ASX listing.

Confusion reigns supreme with the business model.

There is now one commercial possibility left for this group of "management" experts.

Frugl.

No doubt the "insiders" will be packaging the story to raise more cash and by doing so keep the personal income stream intact.

So the business model now is the Frugl app. Banking on the fact that it will get millions of subscribers free of charge and then use that data to on sell a unique data package to the major grocery chains and whoever.

Really. One issue here. What if they get a handful of app subscribers? What do they then have to sell?

Secondly, image fronting up to the Board at Coles/Woolworths for example and saying we are from Family Insights and have a solution for your consumer data analysis.

Coles/Woolworths executives then ask the question "what success have you had with your VPN and Family Insights in the market place and what is your track record in providing technical data, marketing expertise, detailed market analysis and service in the field of consumer activities within the retail industry?"

Silence.

As a shareholder, I cannot believe what I have invested in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $5.245M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $501 10.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 99000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.