LTR 5.08% 93.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Results of General Meeting, page-41

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    Sorry guys I had to attend another meeting and so only got around to reading what my fellow GM attendees already reported. Looks pretty complete to me!
    Yes for me this GM was quite an eye opener, because as you know I was all for
    1. an asset sale and capital return. Not going to happen unless an offer comes from left field and it would have to be better than very good!
    2. Take over possibly by BHP. Not going to happen either and after talking to TO, if anything he wouldn't expect it to come from BHP. TO: Compared to IO lithium wouldn't even move the BHP dial! So NO not going to happen. The have interested parties who each would like to acquire a certain holding in LTR, however management at this stage is not interested in selling parts either.

So guys the long and short of it is; We are going mining at KV project! Once this has settled a bit TO is keen to order some long lead items so that there delivery dates are not holding us back, because lead times a blowing out as we speak. He is going to use some of the money from the last CR for deposits in order to lock in delivery dates. Having met TO for the first time he came across as very determined and with a lot of foresight as to what is needed or required to progress LTR's projects - in short, the right man for the job, whom we can feel comfortable with and who will stay the course! So he has DFS (probably early October), off-takes, finance & funding, FID etc on his mind, in order to progress and guide LTR through this very exiting period ahead of us.

As already mentioned Buldania is being drilled as we speak and some material has hit the laboratories recently. The current Buldania drill program as per DR is about 10,000 meters! Results possibly/hopefully before end of the year, but waiting time for results is currently about 5 - 6 weeks. So looking forward to some results coming in before the end of the year anyway.
    Based on what anatol mentioned when it comes to different input of lithium concentrates into the one refinery, I asked DR about this point in regards to Buldania/KV and he agreed on certain difficulties. However he was pretty positive that the/our potential refinery could be designed to accommodate both products if need be.

I'm not sure, but IMCO the news flow coming from the exploration of Buldania might just fill in the void/orphan period that otherwise may influence LTR's SP once the FID is made and the KV mine construction is under way. All in all I came very positive away from this GM and looking forward to the news flow in the not too distant future, which IMCO once again will lift our SP to new highs!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.266B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $49.48M 52.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 2797617 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 341986 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.