IPD 4.00% 4.8¢ impedimed limited

Ann: Results of General Meeting, page-6

1. 11,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    So what do people think the sequence of news flow is from here?

I guess the new board need to have an actual board meeting to give some love and reassurance not risk stomping on some toes? Not sure when the next board meeting would be scheduled? They probably need to meet to set the AGM agenda etc as a priority. The AGM might need to be a bit later in the year I presume than usual. I presume after their next meeting there will be some feel good statement of board unity of purpose and mutual admiration. The earliest a board meeting could reasonably take place would be tomorrow for 3 bus days notice, but probably Thu would be more reasonable.

From the board charter.
    "Notice, Agenda and Papers
    Unless otherwise agreed or considered necessary by the Chairman, notice of each
    meeting confirming the venue, date and time together with an agenda of items to be
    discussed and supporting papers, will be circulated by the Company Secretary to each
    Board member and any other individual invited to attend, not less than three business
    days before the meeting but preferably five business days prior to the meeting.

I personally think we are waiting for RV's next update prior to the qly. Seems some worries are factored in, so bar set low - I would hope. But 5 or 6 weeks does not seem like such a long time after such a deluge of good news when there is no board issue distracting the market. Will be interesting to learn the level of early transmission to sales and prospects at this stage, and the outlook. RV might mention having spoken to and congratulated the new board members or something to that effect, or if that is missing it might infer something.

Keen to hear if anybody knows better than I.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.