DRO 0.76% $1.32 droneshield limited

Ann: Results of General Meeting, page-15

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Regret? You've got to be joking. I did really well out of the company. Also, you know I could buy back in today for what I sold for, right? If I had any regrets I'd buy the stock back today.

Unlike some posters, I have never claimed that I could predict future share prices, and it maybe that DRO will perform so well that it overcomes the drag of management greed, and I hope it does.

But as I have said all along I would much rather miss a big run that get caught on something that tanks, and when management is screwing over shareholders at every turn, that's just too big a risk and I'll play in other more trustworthy stocks.

I will also keep an eye on DRO as in the past it has provided some pretty obvious trading opportunities that I have done really well with over the past six months. There maybe others in future. I also always follow stocks that I have sold out of because I have already gone to the trouble of understanding the stock, which dramatically decreases risk.

So there is no need to fear that I won't watch and comment, or that you will lose the benefit of my sage advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.