CPV 0.88% 57.5¢ clearvue technologies limited

Ann: Results of General Meeting, page-2

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    EGM was really good. Got to hear both Chuck and Martin speaking candidly about the company, the outlook and their vision.
    Definitely sounds like the US is our primary playground. Chuck sounds like a kid in a candy store. He talks as if the world is Clearvue's Oyster. "I can do this, I can speak to these people, We can put our solutions here, These guys are chasing me". Very impressive guy.

Main takeaways for me were:
    - The primary focus is on securing enough manufacturers across the world, particularly the US. Chuck estimates they will need over 30 manufacturers to keep up with demand for the product in the US alone. He's already in discussions with at least two more in the US (one being Luxwall), on top of our already signed AIT. He stated that he anticipates selling millions of square feet per annum within the next 2-3 years.
    - Although primary focus is on the US, dont sleep on the rest of the world. There are a number of anticipated announcements within the next month or so.
    - Chuck is in discussions with the owner of the building he's currently operating out of. He'll be replacing the windows in his office with Clearvue tech, once the building owner see's it working well, they've negotiated for the entire floor, then the rest of the building to follow.
    - AIA trade show is about talking to as many building owners and architects as possible. Explaining how our product works and how we differentiate from Ubiquitous who just went bust. Why our business model is significantly more attractive etc.
    - His little black book of contacts is very impressive. The people he knows in the industry and the synergies that are coming from it. He spoke of another company called Inovues who offer a retrofit solution whereby they clip an additional window to the existing frame of buildings and create an insulated product. They can do the same with our products which would be a game changer for retrofits and also attract hefty tax offsets.

Martin and Chuck both stressed that the current projects in the pipeline have been hand picked where manufacturers are able to deliver and where the project itself will showcase the product and exceed expectations. This was super important for them to send a strong message that we're here and we're here to stay. Need to be able to walk before we run because many facade companies try and move too fast and end up falling over. He said we're primed to succeed here.

The 50 projects in the pipeline are all at various stages of negotiation. There was indication that at least some of those were very close. They range from small to large build contracts but there was no further clarification.

Accreditations also sounded very close.

For those that also tuned in, did i miss anything?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.005(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 57.5¢ 55.0¢ $276.4K 490.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 50244 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 5817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.