MNB 6.00% 5.3¢ minbos resources limited

While we have seen quite a protest against the pathetic free...

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220

While we have seen quite a protest against the pathetic free options, I'm really disappointed that this resolution has been passed. As Red Baron says, it's very difficult to vote down these resolutions without the support of some major holders.

Only a select few will be happy about this and I regret not reminding some retail holders about voting on this.The potential of the projects has always been present, but if Lindsay and Co. do not secure the funding this year and meet the next planting season deadline, the market will smash us.

Concerns about funding and management losing market trust after recent shenanigans are the reasons we are at yearly lows. I don't believe a miss on funding this year is factored in.

Market needs to see funding secured very soon, otherwise Merchant may be proven correct about Lindsay enjoying a lifestyle funded by shareholders.
    I don't really care who funds this phosphate project, as long as the conditions don't cripple the company.

All shareholders deserve some luck after investing in this company because our projects have so much going for them. The letdown has been our management, not COVID, not a dodgy contractor.
    Let us see if Lindsay has what it takes and if he really gives a damn about all shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $47.66K 878.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 387398 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 19406 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.