MNB 1.89% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Results of General Meeting, page-74

1. 584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    I doubt the company will choose this late into June to drop news now even if things are ready to announce. Let the last of the tax year Llosa selling to finish would be the smarter thing to do, then announce on the new financial year.
    I would expect Carrinho offtake contract to be inked. - the SA company Fosker to come to the table and make their interest known for the 200k. This would allow for the "straight doubling of plant capacity"
    - The GA project has had a lot of interest from parties and I'm not sleeping on this. I think enough time has passed since Morocco and I feel if a party is seriously interested that they have had enough time to ink a parter.
    - The bank Finance should be very close also. So be good to see this inked and delivered.
    - As for the equity part, the final part of the puzzle. Have to see who comes on board.
    Would like to see at least a few of these announcements delivered early July. And hopefully a great financial year ahead as the company gets building the plant.
    But if we don't have finance completed by end of July and construction under way, it means another timeline is starting to stretch yet again, which would be very disappointing. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $35.17K 629.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 491082 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.