How's the $1 end of month target doing for you so far VSM? I...

1. 478 Posts.
    How's the $1 end of month target doing for you so far VSM? I make it 25c and falling.

This is why people need to be wary of rampers. The alleged people who would rush in to buy because they didn't get what they wanted in the placing turned out to be rubbish, didn't it?

Face it guys, there's just not the market demand for this stock. Low liquidity, no producing assets, and zero cashflow are hardly the soundest reasons to invest.

There just isn't the liquidity right now. Once the AIM listing is complete, more shares will have to be issued to increase the liquidity and to allow AIM investors to buy in. That's not going to be for a few months yet, and in the meantime the share price will drift IMO.

20c is a fair price for this stock IMO considering the fall off a cliff that will happen if the first Georgia well is non commercial. In my view investors could make better money elsewhere in the meantime. Don't forget with nothing happening spud-wise until April, there's plenty of chance for the global economy to knock this stock down (i.e. middle eastern problems).

Play it safe and sell I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $9.200M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $12.81K 787.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 833395 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.