X2M 7.69% 4.2¢ x2m connect limited

good points mate and I have had these same concerns recently...

1. 1,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688
    good points mate and I have had these same concerns recently however my thoughts are worst case (Factoring in increase in current costs to be safe) - $3m quarterly outflow - $12m pa

The investor presentation released recently has indicated 1st half FY 23 revenues of $9.6 million locked in already, if they can continue this for the second half of the financial year that equates to $19.2m in revenue for FY 23

Do not underestimate the 'flywheel effect'

the company is gaining some serious traction in Asia and are about to take on Australia...as indicated in recent updates, clients will initially take on X2M services for a few of their devices and roll them out over their entire network over time. this organic growth amongst existing customers is a beautiful thing & when coupled with new customer wins (which they have demonstrated successfully over the past 6 months) can result in explosive high margin revenue growth...

what also gives me comfort are some familiar faces in the T20 including St Baker & Greg Baynton - both super intelligent and highly successful businessmen/investors with a stunning track record...

disclaimer I own shares in ASX:X2M
    do not rely on anything I say
    do your own homework

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $14.90K 356.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28571 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 34000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
X2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.