CDX 0.00% 6.4¢ cardiex limited

This will be part 1 will post part 2 tomorrow. So I attended...

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    This will be part 1 will post part 2 tomorrow.
    So I attended today.
    I was the only shareholder there.
    Neil Cairns was present, Craig Cooper via video . 2 representatives from Automic.
    Lawyer and company secretary.

No presentation but were very generous with there time after the formalities.
    Had around 25-30 minutes of questions. ( wish i had prepared better questions as did not feel a had a time limit)

My first question was time frame for Pulse launch.
    Answer was not really answered so dug a little deeper with a similar second question.
    To my understanding the 130 units are imminent and waiting for them to arrive onshore USA
    The 3,000 units are still on track as per previous communication.
    They do not anticipate any problems here and the 3,000 will be in production soon after.

They are very careful that they get this part right as they do not want a situation where 10,000 units are produced and problems arise. Due diligence is being adhered to here.
    Was not to worried that the timeline may be out a couple weeks.This may frustrate shareholders but the only negative of the meeting.
    Craig said we are not in launch phase but in commercialization phase.Currently they are building wait lists, taking orders, signing commercial contracts .Trying to put the company into a position to pre sell out.
    Just recently at a conference they where taking orders.
    Have started to sign up clinician partners with there main practice as well as there networks.
    Other activities - Activation of key opinion leader networks.

The outlook for 2024FY is doubling of revenue from 2023FY
    2025 is forecast doubling of revenue of 2024 FY

I asked why these contracts have not been reported to the ASX. They do not want to get into the habit of every single contract signed with a ASX announcement, also there are commercial confidentiality aspect. If a huge substantial Clinchain type of deal this would be announced.
    There are some clinical trial deals that are in the pipeline, not quite as big as the clinchain but substantial.
    Clinchain and Cardiex on good terms.

The share price question-

Regal have been selling down and have gone under 5% as of last week. Some long term holders were asking what does Regal know that they would be selling down. The answer was they know nothing but this is what they do- they invest in capital raises for the quick profit and sell out quickly after.
    Craig was not at all happy and was frustrated for shareholders.
    This spooked some long term holders who also sold but some top 20 investors have been picking up some of these shares.

Will post part 2 tomorrow. Happy for any questions to refresh my memory

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 44999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.