CDX 0.00% 6.4¢ cardiex limited

Part 2 Conneqt Band Q- I said i thought this was a very...

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Part 2

Conneqt Band
    Q- I said i thought this was a very difficult endeavor and how confident are they of gaining FDA approval.
    A - The mobvoi watch was a proof of concept because nobody thought they do it. Craig said it works quite well. I think we have evidence of this as some posters own the Cardiex Mobvoi watch.

The have completed the studies for FDA clearance . Not a matter of if we are going to get it but when.
    They are not going to submit to FDA unless they are extremely confident of success. There are certain known parameters that need to be set which they have achieved in testing.
    The wearable market is full of consumer devices and settings like heart rate, steps, sleep etc
    Conneqt wants to own the market in FDA cleared medical grade biomarkers. The licensing model is where the big opportunity is and this is where most companies are going to look to- medical grade so they can be different than competitors.
    Was a company called First feat that was sold to Garmin for 500 million. Cardiex going down this direction

OTC VS ARR May be small errors here on my part.
    Q Wont selling pulse over the counter wreck the ARR setup.
    A So currently what would happen without OTC a consumer would place a order online then a back end cardiologist would write a script. SO currently Cardiex are doing a patient study so it would be no need for a cardioligist to write a script.
    Next step is that this would be a membership type of subscription. Conneqthealth .com has the 3 steps on main page.
    1, become a member
    2.take measurements
    3, Get results

SO a cardioligist would give a personalized report. Cardiex has a network of cardioligists to do this.

PULSE wont be in stores like Wallmart ( thank goodness)

Q Had some final comments /thoughts I sort of went back to devices in inventory, devices manufactured. Was somewhat shutdown in a positive way as was directed more to think in a wider view of the opportunity.

A Management see the future , they see what is happening. This is why they want a big chunk of the pie and why we were there today.
    They see the bigger picture.
    ASX are to focused on pulse being late by 1 or 2 weeks . ASX also to focused on just the pulse where management see a bigger picture with the BIOMARKERS advantage they have and the other devices they have.
    They have big pharma PARTNERS who have 500k plus patients in there clinical trial pool. They can go remote with pulse. This is not a 5o device opportunity but thousands.

The 3 case studies in a previous asx presentation are all executing.

Apparently a new device is coming that will fit in with the partners. Not sure if i misheard this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 44999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.