1AI 10.0% 0.9¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Results of LCT Parkinsons trial require further analysis, page-101

1. 11,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5988
    The company was only interested in the top line data, I hear what you are saying Whytee , the DSMB have veto the placebo patients , as would have no medical benefit. Asked what would happen if new data from detailed analysis comes to light? LCT said that would then require a new trial to be developed to investigate ?
    Also the asked why not use the TH and replied will take a lot longer than a weekend to complete detailed analysis , I wish u luck ,,, the question at the AGM will be Funding , and so close to this trial and the fall out for the next couple of weeks , the market will want to see significant change , that means someone at LCT will have to front up for the 80% loss , shareholder value wiped out, personally think Imupell should have been spun out on its own to other cell replacement clinics , was told it's not that simple , so Imupell has been tainted with the NTCell results , plus the company will have to lay some staff off , possible redundancies$$ you know what the market will want, Change,,, 11 years no commercial products is the track record

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $750 83.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 206531 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 383746 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.