1AI 20.0% 1.2¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

I quickly went through the stages of grief on this. I sold as I...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I quickly went through the stages of grief on this.
    I sold as I think the market cap is far too high compared to comparable biotechs. I don't see how the share price won't drop more in coming months.
    Even if good news does come out in 12 months they suck at PR anyway so there would probably be ample time to get back on after the announcement I'm now thinking.
    Sure it might work but the speculation is significantly more risky. Right now we are likely to have the data analysis churn it out that will tell us that it is all terrible. The best thing to recover the SP would be if they had overlooked a number of things or had done very poor initial analysis not looking into and discounting specific outliers. If a mistake of such a magnitude was made though it kind of makes the company look even worse imo.

I bought back and sold all yesterday a little for a small profit to counteract the loss. Unfortunately I think this has a way to fall yet. LT holders will become more disillusioned post AGM imo and this that couldn't stomach selling at a loss will. What interests me though is that yesterday there were some very big buy orders around 4c. I wonder who was buying up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 0.9¢ $42.99K 4.094M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2317227 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2862487 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ 1695052
Last updated 15.11pm 02/05/2024 ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.