1AI 20.0% 1.2¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

This will be my final post on this stock unless I start holding...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    This will be my final post on this stock unless I start holding again. I don't wish to down ramp and annoy current holders, it is not in any interest of mine to do so.

In response to posts hopeful for further study or analysis of this trial producing positive results;
    Even if after 52 weeks highly positive results for NTcell are found it will ultimately mean nothing. The placebo effect is gone. Over analysis of any cohort over extended time points will eventually yield significantly different results, that would be expected given the small sample sizes. No matter what positive results are found, further trials would need to be conducted. Trials both costly and unlikely to get approval. This asset is dead. Dead dead DEAD. Their conference call said enough.

The chance of any positive results are now slim and if found they can no longer be compared to a placebo and will require additional trials.

Any positive points derived henceforth for NTcell will not save it in regards to PD treatment...
    That said I hope NTcell would one day be somewhat available. I have a hobby lab and I grow rat brains for personal experimentation, I became very interested in LCTs products... If it is cost effective, this tech seems like a decent way of delivering neurotrophic factors to specific areas with less risk of contamination and could be very helpful.

How many current holders would want to participate in a CR??

I think a reasonable and objectively optimistic value of this stock would be 1c given the IP they hold and their value in the bank. I would value it at 2c as I am more than reasonably optimistic about the potential for the products regardless of the lack of results for PD.
    If you are buying or holding for a bounce good luck to you. I think you all must have balls of steel or are deluded.

Very sad outcome. GLTAH and GL to all PD sufferers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 0.9¢ $42.99K 4.094M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2317227 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2862487 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ 1695052
Last updated 15.11pm 02/05/2024 ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.