1AI 20.0% 1.2¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

THIS! Even with poor results it was sloppy management and...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    THIS!
    Even with poor results it was sloppy management and execution. The data and graphs they presented made it seem like everything got worse when in reality it was just not sig dif to the placebo.

If it was packaged as this for example;
    "Every participant showed an improvement in Parkinsonian symptoms after 26 weeks. Unfortunately this was not significantly different to the placebo group. Out of the 18 participants with the NTcell treatment X performed better and X performed worse. X number were significantly better than the placebo and X number were significantly worse. The study has been unblinded but further data will be obtained on these cohorts up to 52 weeks. No adverse affects occurred. Further data analysis will look further into these following points -X,Y,Z. A follow up report can be expected on Xth of November"

Such a statement would be entirely valid and may have saved a few cents on the SP. I really think that the TH should have been held till Monday till they could properly disseminate results and present them. Anything positive that comes out now will be flat imo. Could have packaged a new direction in too, who the f**K knows if this has different effects at different progression points. If it affected longer Parkinson's sufferers better perhaps it could have different applications or even be valid to prevent dementia and Alzheimer's arising from PD. Given the amateurish delivery I must assume that they have nothing unless they are deliberately trying to tank their SP on bad news, the only alternative is great incompetence.

As pointed out before they should have had a worse and better in the graph at the very least as I am sure some would have misinterpreted it. Hope they get grilled at the AGM. Not blaming them for the bad results, the delivery was awful though.

For me selling out at this price I actually not think the results are near as as bad as they are now made out to be. If this is the case though what is more concerning to me is that the company is incapable of conveying this.

(On my phone as always and this is a longer post so sorry for any typos)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 0.9¢ $42.99K 4.094M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2317227 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2862487 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ 1695052
Last updated 15.11pm 02/05/2024 ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.