SYA 2.94% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Results of Meeting - AGM 2023, page-67

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Yeah, mate agreed, Loui was hitting him up about non-compliance to a lot of Governance criteria's, pretty much you name it we don't comply, and it was pointed out that over 6 months ago there was meant to be a Governance review and absolutely nothing has happened since. JB then gibbered on, that the way they will fix it is by 'doing it'. Well as Loui said we heard that 6 months ago and nothing happened so why would we believe you guys now. So, I appreciate that JB has a solid grasp on the technical side of mining (as he bloody should) and was able to answer shareholders questions but how are we expected to have confidence that these are the right people to lead us forward to reach our potential when they can't do the basics required for an ASX company. I was lucky enough to get in pre-NAL so I am not hurting like others, have made some errors along the way that fall on me for not taking some more profit, but I am not selling and continue to hope that we see a new CEO and new board members who we can trust and who have the overall skills to drive this company forward for its shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $861.6K 25.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 4237698 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 7837335 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.