SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Results of Meeting - AGM 2023, page-71

1. 503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    It's always sayona that drops the hardest holy f*.

So sick of this shit. The company is situated on a gold mine being led by a guy juggling this company and another failure of a company. A guy that doesn't even know what was written in the constitution regarding virtual meetings and whose basic response was "if that's your interpretation". A sleezeball lawyer who has been with Brown since his Altura days and a guy that didn't even say a single word that you'd think he needed revival from mouth to mouth resuscitation. Add on to that the discraceful and ever do annoying cpp manipulating the market along with the likes of Goldman Sachs and corrupt hedge funds who the SEC turns a blind eye to.

It's infuriating to have to battle so many variables when honest retail investors dish out hard earned honest wages to better their and their families life to get slapped in the face.

Then you get the likes of dog shit posters who come in here gloating at substantial losses of others. If Karma was legitimate I'd wish nothing but the worst for the likes of everybody I mentioned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.