OVT 25.0% 0.5¢ ovanti limited

You really are full of yourself. The simple reason I haven't...

1. 1,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2009
    You really are full of yourself. The simple reason I haven't answered anything you've written is that I have you on Ignore. Previous posts from you convinced me it was a waste of time reading them - and these current posts of yours confirm this for me. It is people like you and others as to why I stopped coming onto HC boards. I have only returned in recent months because of the fight we are in to rescue the company and our investments, hopefully.

This thread made no sense to me so I too, you offf ignore to read. So besides having you on Ignore, I am also in the UK at the moment, so any of my repsonses are usually at night Sydney time.

As to the below

"In that post you've written a book on IOU and yet you still manage to stay silent on whether Clee and clients intend to
    1) apply to the court to have the share allotments for the $50 million reversed and set aside
    2) sue IOU for the return of the entire $50 million to the benefit of Clee and clients only and not for the benefit of shareholders generallyIf you can write a book on everything else you can surely add a sentence to address those two points."

Here's my simple sentence - the above is a load of rubbish.
    As far as I am aware there is no intention to apply to the court to have the share allotments for the $50 million reversed and set aside.
    There is no intention to sue IOU for the return of the entire $50M.

Sorry, but these are absurd questions. I could understand if there had been some context as to this being a possibility, but NONE of the court hearings so far has mentioned anything like this. I think you just like writing crap to stir the pot.

So back on Ignore you go - please don't get disappointed when I don't reply to you in person. I'll let others who want to read your posts do that - or maybe you could do something crazy and actually contact Clee yourself ad ask. I'll go back to taking care of my sick father-in-law in the UK for the next week while trying to post any information that comes to hand.

Otherwise I will be back in Sydney end of next week. Court case will have finished and hopefully the judge will have ruled in our favour. Good luck to all holders and thanks again to those who were able to contribute to the court case.
    Last edited by 61289439: 18/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.200M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $143.1K 34.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 15768040 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4369051 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.