FRM 3.00% 9.7¢ farm pride foods limited

Hi cptawesome, other shareholders and posters. just to comment...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi cptawesome,
    other shareholders and posters.

just to comment on the agm, i also attended.
    The way i heard it was Bruce didn't want to ramp the stock, he dosen't want to give guidance
    so early as he knows how quickly thing can change in the egg market, also quoting that the national egg storage (not production) was up 68% since june or july. other egg producers are also building new farms.
    on the dividend front he quoted that there will be no dividend paid out of FY16 which we already knew aboutand while there were questions about future dividends he produced the same old answer of - we have a dividend policy in place and review it at our meetings.
    with regards to guidance the slides show a mid single didget. what we have to remember is that we have had next to no revenue groath over the last 5-6 years and only with new farms and acquisitions will revenue grow and ebit.
    as a last comment Bruce is a very smart business man and will protect this company. I know some people want the big acquisition or the dividend but a strong profitable company is what we will have for a long time into the future

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $29 296

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2061 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 2793 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.