FRM 3.00% 9.7¢ farm pride foods limited

I would guess a lot of people saw the line on the screen going...

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I would guess a lot of people saw the line on the screen going up so they decided to buy and now the line on the screen is going down so now they are selling. There is not enough stock on the market to comfortably trade in and out without moving the price. If I was to take a guess I would say there will be more selling pressure coming, which feeds on itself. We know for a fact that fixed asset expense will be high over the next year. I would like to think that over the long term that will be the best use of cash. It was mentioned that there were new niche free range farms and unregulated 'farmers market' type producers that were going to increase pressure in the spring on free range. De Lacy seemed a little pessimistic about their hopes when summer arrives and during autumn.

I feel like the price reflects the markets belief that profit will be down slightly on last year. If this occurs it will be from 1H this FY. I don't believe that will be the case so I am happy to wait for the half year result and if it continues to drop I will continue to buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $29 296

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2061 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 2793 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.