FRM 6.38% 10.0¢ farm pride foods limited

Not sure about the profitability of the smaller farms. I guess...

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Not sure about the profitability of the smaller farms. I guess it comes down to operational efficiency like automation, processes, egg density giving higher margin. I believe FRM is now quite advanced with automation and operational excellence but there is still more cost to come out this year on a higher revenue. I think frm can buy a farm at reasonable price and then apply their operational approach to it to double profit etc,

The spring flush... I am very grateful it finally came, few months ago we were panicking there was shortage and now there is good inventory level? I am happy frm is in full supply especially with growing demand and now with xmas season coming in people cooking heaps, travelling, camping, visiting families and friends, the eggs will fly off the shelves... And I am very happy frm is ready for it. I sense a strong half coming. There might be equipment write off as usual but its ok as long as cash flow is 7 mil.. Aww and one of the frm free range egg variants in woolies is marked as best seller...please remember they did not used to be in woolies at all before. Also our new national sales director might be increasing distribution. Lets not forget that two brokers are still liking the business with $2.7 valuation...

Why price dropped??? I think maybe market expected dividend and 30% revenue growth. I agree with you guys, keep the cash and use it for equipment upgrade and potential acquisition.

Now it is pretty obvious someone entering at 1.65...and liking the price, not sure for how long this will go, but finally people will run out of the shares, there is a limit to it...

One month to go to half end..no news is good news, i am highly convinced the boys at frm are tracking very well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.006(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $15.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $2.099K 20.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 33805 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.