FRM 4.00% 12.0¢ farm pride foods limited

Im not excited and you dont need to stress test me as i have...

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Im not excited and you dont need to stress test me as i have been invested in it since 2013 including stores, farms visits (hence stress itself) and there have been similar people to you stress testing at 0.100 rejecting an investment so happy to help but the ticks you can leave to your family and friends.

Believe me i am not here for love. I want to make money, but i like the company, management and the potential of it over next few years. Im not sure why you are looking for a competitive advantage in egg industry...there are only few details which matter.. They are cost focus operator with proper product balanced portfolio. On the customer side they offer variety of free range eggs from 750 to 10,000 birds per hectare - that is pretty good and they are very focus on bird welfare - new oritain source alliance should help to guarantee customers egg quality.

Personally I think egg as a product has a bright future especially now with health benefits, the demand will grow. Yes there are risks like diseases and predators etc but every industry has risks. If you want to enter at 1.65 and get to $4 might be a bit of a dream but the company has potential to be back at $2.5 by next aug. of course flashy slides and great guidances would help but the management has a different style. That doesnt help, as no one knows what to expect but there are signs to have strong half - see cpt Awesome post agm post.

All in all $1.65 seems to have fair margin of safety in it. If no unforeseen circumstances then we should see it rally by feb. fingers crossed
    Last edited by Didak: 23/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $1.469K 12.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 110761 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.