IMU 0.00% 5.7¢ imugene limited

@4$1. the award of 94m shares to Hopper after missing the FDA...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    @4$

1. the award of 94m shares to Hopper after missing the FDA deadline.
    The resolution on this 94m shares to PH was 98.8% passed in the EGM on 07/09/2021. Your imagination of voting against the board including PH is clearly out of the mark by far.

2. The award of discounted shares to the unnamed investors.
    Isn't it very normal for all the companies that having the CR?? Do you know all the names that holds <5% during the CR for other companies that you invested in?
    With respect to the discounted shares, in fact as the retail investors like you and me, we had a better deal when the price dropped below $30c during the CR. Did you take the offer that company award you? or you simply sold it for a penny CR profit?

3. Disappointment with the path being taken with HER-Vaxx
    Merck/Pfizer was excited to explore the potentials on Hervaxx but you are the one get disappointed?

4. Disappointment with the Merck / Pfizer deal.The recent ROTH report notes the following:...............
    As you were referring to the Roth report which they literally increased the PT from $0.62 to $0.71 just for this Merck/Pfizer deal. I guess you were just disappointed with their PH being $0.71 not a $1.00

Last question - what price you are waiting for to buy IMU back? Welcome to you in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.040M 18.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1917207 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 653942 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.