IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Ann: Results of Meeting Percentages, page-40

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    In my respectful view the reality of the Axel Hoos scenario is as follows:
    - AH is VERY likely to still be a proxy for GSK in view of his deep and senior history with that company (and despite him recently leaving GSK but that was only to start his own minnow);
    - It is VERY likely that GSK, Merck and Pfizer (among other BP’s) have already built up substantial shareholdings;
    - Merck and Pfizer have now shown their hand by publicly joining IMU for a trial;
    - i strongly suspect that as a result, Merck and Pfizer have taken the first shot across the bows against GSK by having AH (the GSK guy) removed from the Board (and the timing of the two events is interesting to say the least);
    - all 3 of those BP’s (and very likely others) will see that control of IMU may now be in play (although early days) and take up larger and more strategic shareholdings, ready for the next shot in the corporate game.
    - another highly speculative scenario may be that there is also an intention by GSK to acquire Axel’s new company (plus Axel - who they regard highly it appears) and IMU and merge them all (which Merck and Pfizer may have got wind of so another big reason for Merck and Pfizer as the opposition to remove Axel from IMU).
    And the best part is that this scenario didn’t cost Merck and Pfizer a cent to attack GSK in this way.
    All of this meaning that in my view, buying (and the price) of IMU will accelerate in the near future as they all jostle for superiority.
    Will be interesting also to watch the volume although i suspect it will be a jog rather than a sprint for the time being.
    AIMHO and DYOR and not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $422.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.308M 22.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 812657 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 1087666 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.