SOC 8.33% 11.0¢ soco corporation ltd

Well you have quite the job ahead of you. You could start next...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Well you have quite the job ahead of you.
    You could start next by throwing a dart to choose any listed capitalist endeavour to ferret out the evil from within.
    Bottom up approach like this is futile, in my view.
    Run for federal parliament and you might stand a chance at some meaningful change.
    Trouble is elected individuals always back their critical mass.. And that is defined by both the minutes and the years, neither helpful to any individual idea and rarely born of the original virtue of the "idea".
    A great Many such ideas, whilst honourable, are shadowed and herded into insignificance by the mountain that is capitalism.
    I'm always of the belief that "he who stands tall walks taller" as mark twain suggested...except in capitalism. Capitalism cares nothing for virtue.
    Capitalism is not a sustainable human trait. Capitalism requires an ever increasing need for fools of some description or temporal subset to continue on their predictably foolish way and the majority of the human race is only happy to oblige.
    A capitalistic win is just a short term fortune. It has burned and beaten many a "good" man.
    Ok I'm done. Good on you for having a crack outside the off stump anyhow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $15.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $1.54K 14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.