SOC 0.00% 11.0¢ soco corporation ltd

Seriously... you keep saying that I slander you.. I simply...

1. 37 Posts.
    Seriously... you keep saying that I slander you.. I simply responded to your sharp attack on me..

I do recall you called me a troll and all sorts..

Anyways you have told me before to enjoy my life.. I will, no need to keep telling me.

Stop responding to me only to say you are not reading what I say or not responding.. I do not care if you ignore what I say however telling me it is not worth the effort to talk to me is still effort!

Hate is more powerful than Love.

I did not direct any question towards you. Was a simple comment or fact that you do not like me. no need to respond to say you will not notice my messages. Clearly you will or are.

Water under the bridge for me.

You can have your opinion of me even though you don't know me or think I am real. However I must have been real and a real shareholder if I was at the meeting today and knew the result. Weird hey.

I know you are reading this even though you have said multiple times you are not noticing my messages

Feeling the time change a bit. Early start.. end of the day was a good result and again hopefully good things to come from the Company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45133 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 93110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.