RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

I've invested and supported small companies for decades from...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    I've invested and supported small companies for decades from engineering, biotech mining and industrial and have approx 100 on various levels of watch including many that IMO are simply fraudulent. I am active in some companies and in others a silent shareholder depending on how I see management and market performing. I comment on some .forums when I would like to learn more as others have specific or more up to date knowledge at hand or I see gaping holes in the knowledge being offered up particularly on corporate actions and markets . The other day I appreciated your knowledge where you quickly provided the temperature table for the battery test center that I had on my list to check range - that saved me 20 min distraction and as I thought it didn't cover large enough range to push all batteries testing to limits and in particular show benefit of RFX product. That is the sort of positive collaboration that forums can provide. If have been surprised at the lack of interest in the poor performance of RFX and that is usual because holders often believe that showing their belly will affect their share price where I believe everything out in the open is better.

Yes I do like the product , love the technology not the pricing, not the company and its structure but the recent action was not a solution IMO.
    Yes I am open about my interests and happey to be on anyone ignore list if tehy get no value from my comments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.