RFX 4.55% 10.5¢ redflow limited

I can’t see the SP going ballistic.For what it’s worth, this is...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    I can’t see the SP going ballistic.
    For what it’s worth, this is my take on where things are now.
    The next CR will likely be towards the end of 2021 perhaps just before the next AGM? They seem to have enough cash until then although further ‘placements’ (dilution) and any battery sales will affect this.
    In the absence of some good sales announcements and with the prospect of more ‘placements’ (as per Res 3 at the AGM) this will act to keep the SP much where it is now. The Gen3 battery is only going into trials around now so I’m not sure that sales in 2021 will be significant.
    I also doubt that there will be any ‘takeover’ interest even at the current SP.
    If I was advising a potential buyer at this point my advice would be to wait and watch.
    The reason for this is that in the absence of some decent sales volumes the only thing of real value is the technology. Without customers and a ‘sales book’ this is all that’s left.
    In this situation, it would be better for a buyer to wait for a financial crisis (administration/ liquidation). Buying the technology from a liquidator would likely be more straightforward than having to deal with the Board.
    If sales were to ramp up significantly (or at least provide better coverage of the current excessive ‘executive remuneration’ packages) then a buyer can change strategy and engage at that point.
    Would be nice to be proven completely wrong but I’m one notch closer to ‘sell’…it all depends on some decent announcements highlighting real progress in securing good sales in Q3 FY 2021.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $27.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $3.086K 27.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 134051 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 2134 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.