HYT 2.50% 3.9¢ hyterra ltd

Oh another big shareholder :) hehehe this is good. :) I am not...

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Oh another big shareholder hehehe this is good.

I am not so worried to be honest, maybe a little annoyed but I am happy to wait. The management may not have a lot of shares, we cant forget about Paul's 15m shares on ESS loan with a cost base of 2c which expires next year sometime. Take that away, he would only end up with around 13m shares and 20m oppies at the moment. Management needs to perform to get the extra oppies from this year's annual general meeting.

I am in for the long haul, cant wait to dual list on the hk exchange. Lets be honest, BSP wont care about us the little shareholders, they are bigger fish to fry. Once acquisition is done and so on.. thats where the big investors will come in and we wont even be in the top 10 let alone top 20.

Investing in spec are literally just a gamble and gamble on management to prevail if we are to make real good money or else my friends and I wont bother having around 85-95m shares. I know people think if they invest in lithium or cobalt, they would make money, sure if you get in early enough but how many of them would you hold for long term? Not many. While not winning much on triple, we arent losing much too consider we have a big backer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $36.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 3.9¢ $56.62K 1.368M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127239 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.