HYT 4.17% 5.0¢ hyterra ltd

You have to understand Paul was trying to fix up the mistakes...

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    You have to understand Paul was trying to fix up the mistakes the previous people that made the mistakes and Paul fought for us not to allocate performance shares to them. We cant forget that. Remember when we had that EGM? We would have had a deal at a lot higher price but the EGM was the shock that we didnt needed at that time.

Now, you have to understand that TNP's team during the last few years was very skinny, they did a lot of hours for not much reward. Check out Paul''s old company tap oil and what that MD is taking.

I know how difficult it is to do business in China. In China, there has to be trust and so on before people will do business with you.

Paul hasnt made a lot from working as MD for triple, all his options before expired, his ESS loan will expire soon too. He has worked hard for very little reward. He could easily go and get another job that is worth a lot more but he is sticking strong and making sure triple works out for everyone.

I mentioned during the EGM to approve options to the management because I thought Paul didnt have enough skin in the game and they put in that condition for Tommy, Po and Paul. I spoke with Gary the non executive director about that too. The more skin management has in the company the harder they will drive the company to better success. Thats why Tommy didnt bother with taking his chairman's fee.

I am not sure why people are complaining really, just have a look at how BSP works and how long they take to close deals. 1 year isnt really that long for them.

I remain very happy with Paul and what they are trying to achieve. I too would prefer it to have finish the deal and so on but such is life. I will wait for it to happen. Whether its wise or not, I am quite happy to be in it. Am still buying

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.