MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

Ann: Results of Meeting , page-6

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    All issues approved.

In spite of misgivings about how the management have handled the whole financing issue, realistically we owe some thanks to those investors who took up shares when the company was teetering on the brink, particularly A W Doyle and T & E Reddy back in Jan/Feb. If it had not been for these there is a strong possibility we would have lost the lot so I for one have no qualms about them making money on the deal and hope they do very well. A Doyle has sold on quite a lot already which has possibly contributed somewhat to the lower sp, but then we also now have the opportunity to participate at a low price, so it evens out a bit (if you take the opportunity). A Doyle has also been issued 101,062,425 options with a redemption price of .018 which went with his share issues.

So ... Good luck Mr Doyle, because if you get to cash in on your .018 options, so do we on the .015 options - though I hope you will be fairly cirumspect about how you trade this large number of shares when you get them!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.