JPR 4.17% 2.5¢ jupiter energy limited

I was at the meeting last tuesday along with about 10 others....

1. 39 Posts.
    I was at the meeting last tuesday along with about 10 others. Before the meeting started I was able to chat with David thorpe for about 10 minutes. He was upbeat about the situation and Jupiter's prospects. I encouraged him to read hot copper to get an idea of the feeling about how posters are unhappy about the lack of regular information. At the end of the formal pert of the meeting there was a short period of questions and answers concerning the why the RI was set at 2.7c. Apparently there were about ten offers but these were boiled down to three all of which were within .001c of each other and the Russian one offered the company most. Once the dust from the RI settles down around the end of this month they will publish what I understand will be a comprehensive situation report.The general feeling was that favourable things should begin to happen and to give the company six months. Nothing was asked or said about how the RI was progressing and I note that the 27th is when the ASX are to be notified of under subscriptions. Sorry I didn't report this earlier but have been very busy.Geraldo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $31.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1.19K 47.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 130000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 7883 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.