TYX 0.00% 0.6¢ tyranna resources limited

Litch,..........we appreciate your time and effort in giving us...

1. 2,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Litch,..........we appreciate your time and effort in giving us the feedback from the meeting, and you are doing a sterling job as PR for IFE. Maybe there should be resolution 10 for that position, I would vote yes! ha ha

The resolutions have gone through, very convincingly I might add and that is all water under the bridge now. Your take from the meeting I think you said was pretty positive and upbeat. That's good to know.

With regards to the sp, I'm in for the LT so it really doesn't matter to me, apart from being very cranky I didn't get my shares @ the current basement price! There is a saying, "Nothing moves the market, like the market moving". While prices are hanging around the current levels why would ppl bother investing now. I'm sure IFE is on many a watchlist and when it does move and consolidates imo that's when buys will be triggered and sp will run. Whether that's not until ore is on a ship or before we will have to wait and see, for many it has been a long wait, that I'm sure in the end will be worth it.
    Cheers,
    P.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.669K 278.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1164140 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1362162 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.