TYX 14.3% 0.6¢ tyranna resources limited

After speaking to Ian a couple of weeks ago who had explained to...

1. 2,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 665
    After speaking to Ian a couple of weeks ago who had explained to me some of the background to the resolutions just as he explained to Gocu I did agree to all resolutions.

I know I am contrarian to the rest of you, but this attack on management although there are some valid points, it certainly appears way over the top.

I am not going to win an argument because you guys have convinced yourselves that they are greedy directors. Fair enough your opinion.

I will only add that I checked a few stocks with similar M cap and most directors are getting over $250-$300k salary packages plus free options etc. Then you can add other directors and it accumulates past $1mill.remuneration for the directors. Yet they are just drilling holes not gearing up for production.

Ian is on about $450k over both companies not $700k as some suggested.

The extra performance rights for "doing their jobs" is an easy complaint by shareholders but to get a ceo or any decent senior staff without incentives is near impossible. If you think that it will be so easy for them to get to production within 8 months then you have no idea about mining logistics. Yes they should not have put target dates a year earlier but to me the past is irrelevant as it is now from the BFS onwards that concerns me.

Also, they may not need to dilute the company in the future either, but it was prudent risk management to have this in place if needed. If they use it in March next year the price may be $3 anyway, so the dilution maybe less than you think.

I hope now that the resolutions went through that some posters can give this topic a rest. I don't like bank executives getting share incentives and $10mill salaries but you have to accept that is the mechanics of the capitalist market we are in.

If you can't accept it then you have the right to sell your stock and try and find companies with directors who will travel around the world and Australia, work long hours put together a mine, negotiate the sale of the product and debt financing, and do it all for a reasonable wage so that we the shareholders can benefit only. I hope my sarcasm is clear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.711K 559.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1359001 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1362162 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.