TYX 14.3% 0.6¢ tyranna resources limited

Thadius,You too are entitled to your opinion but try to make it...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thadius,
    You too are entitled to your opinion but try to make it an informed one:
    1. Ian's salary packages (according to last years annual reports) were TRF $448633 and IFE $248492 , a total of $696633
    2. other companies invariably have an independent BOD who can properly assess and negotiate CEO's salaries
    3.Ian may be well qualified to "drill holes" but he has no special qualifications that make him suited to getting the company to production and arranging finance etc.
    4. management (Ian in particular) has demonstrated over a considerable period that they are unable to "sell the story". This is largely due to wildly optimistic forecasts and time estimates which, in turn, are the result of inexperience and lack of knowledge (either that or outright deception which, incidentally, I do not believe)
    5. The true measure of the success of management is in the share price......which is abysmal.

If , in these circumstances, you believe the self-appointed performance rights are justified good luck to you but I for one will not let such rorts go unchallenged in this or any other company I have shares in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.711K 559.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1359001 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1362162 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.