TYX 14.3% 0.6¢ tyranna resources limited

Thadius, I have had another look at the TRF annual report and...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thadius, I have had another look at the TRF annual report and now agree with you that the total salary package (IFE & TRF combined) for Finch is $448k. Thank you for pointing that out - another plus for discussion on HC.
    I must say that information makes me feel a lot better - it is a figure which I do not find excessive for Finch's position. It does not, however, answer my concerns about the quality or effectiveness of management performance, nor (and especially) the manner in which they have voted themselves huge performance incentives without independent assessment. Those rights (if you accept the Cygnet valuation) are worth in excess of $1m for Finch and half that for McKay and are attainable for achieving only what we had been lead to expect by previous announcements.

And yes, I agree any shareholder can sell out if he/she is not happy with performance, but the point is that we have invested in this company based on information provided by the directors AND the expectation that the company will be run properly and ethically. What is more, the company asset still seems to be brilliant and is on short-track to production. The SP should be nearer $2 if the directors had any credibility.
    For all my whingeing ( I would prefer to call it justified criticsm , but that's just me ) I have no intention of selling at these levels - in fact I have been gradually accumulating ! It's an ill wind.........

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.711K 559.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1359001 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1362162 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.