PBG 0.00% $1.15 pacific brands limited

Ann: Results of Meeting , page-11

1. 3,062 Posts.
    well we all believe what we want to believe,however the asx are enforcing the rules regarding selldowns.

last week i tried to sell through three bid levels on an illiquid stock--result cancelled order,meanwhile PBG management are buying reported net short sales are around 3-4%,its short no question and in all probabiity ther will be an opportunistic play be individuals selling short,if the stock is not borrowed then technically it is not a short even though that might be the overall strategy.

in fairness to the board and management market conditions are appalling and under the circumstances they have done a good job,however getting a bonus is a bit like life after almost drowning,thats the bonus life.

macquarie pay when times are good,but not at the moment should be more companys with that shared outlook.

anyway still ;ooking to get in dont expect any rush for cover on this selldown it will take 12 months or more and probably heavily dependant on good news from the world scene.

meanwhile i am still assessing an entry point

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.