ADY 0.00% 1.0¢ admiralty resources nl.

"I can't decide if you are just extremely paranoid or just can't...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "I can't decide if you are just extremely paranoid or just can't read."

Oh I forgot diligent.

And that is that IMO, no one is as intelligent as you.

As for paranoia, you should also know that it can work in reverse as well. And it may have affected you in a very big way as well. And as such and with that in mind, you prefer to wear the rosed coloured glasses instead.

You also wrote:

"Both of these exclusions were explained at the AGM as footnotes in the report to shareholders which also appear on this site."

Unless you forgot diligent, I notified the forum that I would not attend the AGM. So, could it have been the case that I missed that part out altogether ??

Besides, if you care to have another look at the announcement that is displayed at the beginning of this thread, unless I missed something therein of course, there is no such a thing mentioned in that announcement either. And IMO, any Company Secretary worth his/her's salt, would have made sure that that part was written upon that result of the meeting in order to stop this nonsense.

Finally, and in closing, as I said on my previous post, "But again we are talking about ADY here, where anything is possible".

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $4.013K 401.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 683226 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 266395 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.