SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

Ann: Results of Meeting , page-2

1. 1,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    ok so all resolutions are now passed i hope as hell that they step into gear and start the ball rolling for the longer term- longer suffering ssc holders because the time is now not when this happens or when that happens-but now -

we all have choices in life and i sold a majority shareholding in anp some time back with an average of .008 cnts per share only to see it at a shareprice today of .021cnts so the opportunity costs you could say has been trying to say the most- but heres hoping that the decision to enter ssc longer term instead pays off dividends because the eastern european consolodation strategy looks good on paper - but its time to start rolling in the revenue from acquisitions-

from the preso today, two things caught me a little of guard and its a tend distressing

Firstly- I notice that after selling the fact that a togo tender had been put in for so long by the ssc board in announcements of late including activities reports- todays presentation reports absolutly no reference to the exciting tender that was put forth The thing that I find distressing is if our tender has in fact been rejected as some sites had elluded to of late, I would like the board of a company im invested in to say it how it is then just play the whole silence is golden rule. I just find it strange that there is absolutly no mention of togo in todays preso- even if it was to let everyone know once and for all that we wernt successful and that those funds would be focused moreso on the eastern european consolidation strategy. Either way- they are our board as shareholders and as they continue to receive what they want ( ie re-elections- interest free loans and renumeration packages) the least they could do is to start proving their worth to continue in their roles at the helm of ssc

Second point of concern is the fact that exploration for Bogdan has now been pushed back to 2012 when we were told in september on the acquisition announcement that we would have 2500m drilling of this exciting prospect within the three months from september. As minor is the small delay of drilling as per expectations, the silence of the board is a tad distressing as I would rather a spade to called a spade rather than silence. We as shareholders do continually need to be informed on the company we are heavily invested in to make our own informed investemnt decisions- not to trust theirs -

Sidenote- perhaps a chance to add a snippet on how drilling is going on elsienora and monty just to add some confidence to a otherwise repetitive presentation which pretty much rehashes what we already know and heard for some time .

Another sidenote of interest which could be of significance is that ssc have stated that they are "CURRENTLY" considering several other significant projects. Leads us to assume that due dilligence is behind done behind the scenes as we speak - lets hope its a beauty and that the silence proves to be golden

Peelwood eis study now 90% complete - with decision to mine due for 2Q 2012 with a stron business development plan to target at lease one project to production in 2012 -lets hope this come to fruition and we are able to experience shareholder growth -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.