FMJ 0.00% $1.00 fortis mining limited

Robbie8, all, I went to the meeting, weren't that many there,...

1. 412 Posts.
    Robbie8, all, I went to the meeting, weren't that many there, should have come plenty of OJ and bickies. If they can pull this off then should be big, the board needed to be changed and has for the better. My feeling is the enigma of Madam Cheung & Co is/has become the reality. No more suspicions now about her. Company management based in Honh Kong which is fine, Kaz deal very close to being finalised, needs final Kaz government approval, deal with China fertilisers (off take) done. JORC advanced due mid 2013, should exceed the 1b tonnes each deposit which will add 285m vendor shares, MD busy travelling between Kaz, HK and Germany. MD Terence Wong. Relisting announcement due this month, but not sure when it will relist. I got the impression they weren't too concerned from Madam's comment 'its not important whether we relist short term, whats more important is getting all of this right' - Kaz government, Kaz vendors, JORC from Ercosplan, offtake China fertilisers. To me that sounds quite positive. MD commented all the vendor issues were settled

Europetroleum before the courts in January so not discussed. MD said next prospectus due with relisting they don't need to raise as much as the original $35m

I wish the HC doomsdayers would stop with all their unjustified crap, this company not about to be liquited or anything like that

Anyway for what its worth hope this helps Robbie, I've a lot tied up in this so fingers crossed

BTW Madam a very nice lady

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.