RXL 3.85% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

Thanks Yacheng. I did a few posts last week under “Ann: New...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    Thanks Yacheng.

I did a few posts last week under “Ann: New Nickel Drilling Targets at Mt Fisher” but they got a bit lost in the excitement of new RXL topics I think.

To summarise what I said - CUL's ann last week looks promising, and it seems to me the CUL comment "Cullen’s interpretation suggests AK47 prospect and Camelwood-Musket-Cannonball mineralisation, of Rox Resources Limited, are at similar stratigraphic positions some 25km apart" reinforces the value of ROX's holdings in the area.

Also re CUL ann last week, ref to page 5, (sorry, I haven't worked out yet how to past images here yet) it seems to me that the concentration of red dots/1st order VTEM locations should be good news for CUL?

re ROX ann last week - IM's statement includes "We previously stated that deposits of the style of Camelwood do not typically occur in isolation, and we proved that by discovering Musket. We have a strong ground position with the potential to discover a lot more nickel and continue to significantly grow the project resource base."

To me, what Yacheng just told us + all of the above reinforces my thought that ROX's and CUL's nickel resources might almost physically join up, so to speak, and a JV to share cost of setting up and running a mine might make sense.

Would anyone think that RXL and CUL could do a JV mining nickel there? Hoping someone with better knowledge than me can answer this. All comments to set me straight are welcome!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $55.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $36.66K 271.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42207 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 141325 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.