RDM 3.33% 15.5¢ red metal limited

Hello fellow Red Metal followers. I attended yesterday’s AGM. I...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Hello fellow Red Metal followers.
    I attended yesterday’s AGM. I sat in the front row and asked a lot of questions … any others from Hot Copper there?
    The various official business votes were out of the way quickly and the Chairman , Russ Barwick. handed over to Rob Rutherford for a presentation and discussion / questions welcome.
    The presentation as far as I could tell was basically the Sept quarterly.
    Most of my questions were in order that I could understand better what was being shown.
    For example, the drawing of the Maronan deposit which is also the 3D rotating movie …. I assumed several horizontal slices of mineralisation going deeper, separated by barren rock, but no, it is actually continuous mineralisation going deeper. It was shown that way because otherwise you lose detail … so that must be good for us all.
    Similarly Rob took time to explain Maronan in the context of the theory that it is formed by the same sort of geological mechanism as Cannington, and what we are looking for now is the deep core, having already identified the “apron” which is the equivalent to where the open cut will be at Cannington. Apparently the Cannington explorers got very lucky and hit the core with their first drill hole, and missed with several subsequent holes. We are hopefully closing in on the core and in the next two weeks from MRN 14004 visuals we will know. Rob confirmed that it would be possible to run daughter holes from MRN14004, but they will take some time to try and fully interpret what they’ve got before they start spending money on more drilling.
    There was also reference to the Tennant Creek province where we are now able to check highly prospective magnetic anomalies (ref page 6 of the Sept quarterly) …. Typical success would produce a million-ounce gold lode. Apparently the host rock is overlain by dirt only 10-20 metres deep from the surface which equals cheap to explore, but with the current wreckage which is the gold-explorer sector at the moment (my opinion) we would be better to pursue Maronan.
    So I think that the Red Metal people are doing a good job.
    Fingers crossed for 2 weeks (visuals from MRN14004) … I suggested that if we hit the core there should be a champagne Xmas party. Good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $46.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $10.38K 67.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 54499 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 33991 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.