CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-108

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(Buddy
    My original post was about paying high interest on shares without being able close a position, long or short if you're using a margin account you're paying interest which you said was bull and you actually receive interest when you short.)""

Now Shadowboxer, where did I say anything of the kind.??

Now, and once again, where did I make any mention to the margin account part.??

And finally, where did I say anything about interests that will have to be paid to someone else.??

You can twist and turn it as much as you like, but you can't wriggle your way out of this one. Especially when you are making it all up as you go along to suit your own needs.

As I have said before, just do some proper research on how the shorting of shares really works....YOU will then be surprised at how wrong you can be. Have you ever paid any thoughts where one can either go long or go short with shares without having to pay anything with the T+3 method. ?

Shorters are punting that the shares will go down, and where long and margin lending punters, are punting that the shares will go up instead, (while of course paying interests on their borrowing. Just ask maxw, he will tell you all about it in the way it works).

The only difference between the two punters, is that where the long term margin lender punters can continue to stay long using the margin lending facility as long as he/she will meet what is required from those dreaded phone calls and continue to pay interests along the way, the shorter can only continue to stay short as long as he/she will find out another willing lender. If that will fail, then he/she will have to go out and buy on market to cover his/hers shorts.

PUNTERS....... that is all they are. PUNTERS. Just like when you go to the races and punt on a horse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.