CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-92

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Let me assure you that most of the shorters, if not all of them who started shorting CDU shares a while back when the CDU shares were selling at $3 and $4 dollars per share, they are miles and miles in front by now.

Another thing that you seem to forget, is that shorters are collecting their proceeds from the sale of the shares as soon as they shorted them and will invest those proceeds not in a bank account earning interests like you wrote, but in other shares where they can plan to make a good capital gain and of course some good fully franked dividends as well to put the cream on the cake. And there are quite a few out there let me tell you.

If they were worried about their shorted position, they would have covered by now, but....they are not. So what does that tell you.????

As I have said before, maybe a little research on your part would go a long way towards learning how the real shorting of shares work. You would then find out that what you wrote, is way, way, out of bound and totally wrong.

To say that shorters will sell shares short and leave the money in the Bank earning a few point in interests, well mate, I have heard it all now.

Finally, and what is totally failed to be discussed, is as to who is actually doing the lending of the shares to be shorted. That is the $64k dollars question. And please don't come out with M&G either.
    Shock...Horror!!!!
    dyor!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.