AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-40

1. 2,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    As usual great info there Parisfal on the technicalities of the strikes. As an overview shareholders should be more confident in that there is a stake in the ground now on remuneration. I don't have a problem with that. To your complete credit both you and Pinto got on the plane and fronted up, you sent your concerns to GR in writing, and Pinto stood up and stated his case directly to the board. Both takes backbone and dedication. And also time moves on, the company is on notice for next years AGM, the resolutions have been passed, GR is EC and that wont change I imagine in the next 12 months, and probably ever. There has been so much now vented about the EC role it's starting to get like a broken record. My suggestion was for the posters who repeatedly go on about it to dump their stocks if it's so bad for them. As we discussed in Perth, there is a considerable amount of behind the scenes accumulation going on so it matters nought in the long run. In fact I would suggest that there are a couple of icebergs sitting somewhere quietly in the fifties ready and waiting. While reassuring words would be nice, it's the next 4c and then the half yearly that will prove the point.
    I just want the management to get on with it and deliver, and I think to date they have copped a fair caning. We both know what is around the corner, some investors just don't know that and would be feeling uncertain, but that's life, fortune favours the brave. Next AGM, if there is one, will be more Veuve Clicquot than Porphyry Pearl. I'm looking forward to it.
    Last edited by happytrader2015: 24/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.8K 225K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 689619 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.