KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Hi Whallm I agree. If this new business is able to secure more...

1. 2,568 Posts.

Hi Whallm

I agree. If this new business is able to secure more contracts of the size of their first we should see a very healthy increase in the SP. Just to correct you on your last post they claim that the Chinese project will "generate revenue of $20 million PER YEAR over a 20-year contract" not $20m all up.

ASX shouldn't have a problem with a share consolidation and this should help tighten up the register. Especially as 50% will be held by related parties.

The timing is perfect with this new CEO on board. This acquisition allows KKL to rationalisation their business activities whilst being able to increase income opportunities in the short term. Keeping CurtainID in the mix is a real bonus.

"We are not changing our business. Isity brings synergies to Kollakorn and complementary technologies that we will leverage to grow both companies. For example, BOR and CertainID have applicability in Building and Infrastructure Management – be it Asset Tracking, Car Park Management, Access Control, and Isity opens a sales pipeline that Kollakorn has had no access to previously."

I'm looking forward to seeing what the formal DD and experts review reveals.

JMHO and PDYOR
    Last edited by Arkie: 30/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.