KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-16

1. 1,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    I am not aware of any name change at this stage but that would not surprise me. Oscar09 its not thorough analysis as I have not seen their books yet. That will come very soon when all is revealed.

I personally believe that management have NOT communicated the true value in this acquisition. I come from a corporate comms and IT background and the AGM presentation was a matter of fact and did nothing for me as a shareholder to see the true value in this way forward. I have had to visualise scenarios that support the IT mix and how potential customers would see it being a compelling proposition. BYW I view it as being positive.

Why should I have to be do this when plenty of shareholders may struggle to see this acquisition as being good for the future of KKL. I would have thought that a visual presentation of the synergies would have helped and also showing the spread of segment income based on technologies.

Lets now look at KKL's valuation post acquisition. I believe that Isity Global is a few people using Singaporean tax concessions. Using a template website as a front for this transaction. Look dont get me wrong but I certainly have a lot of shares and money invested but I am saying as I see it.

At the end of the day its all about people and relationships and we already know KKL technology is good to go. If we have some slick well connected IT salesmen pushing a suite of IT solutions into a new market then surely we have a greater chance of conversion. I think its down to Isity and their business connections. Lets face it, good salesmen can sell ice to Eskimos.

On a positive, the time frame for building management decisions is certainly a lot quicker than border control, vehicle control &vehicle registration (Govt decisions), lets face it... Thailand , Malaysia, Cambodia... Hello how long has it taken??? We will not be subjected to corrupt officials, coups, a year long period of mourning. With building management decisions we will see quicker responses to submissions.

So assuming that the right team in is place and said contracts (income streams) are good income streams then I see KKL's value being significantly improved. There are so many grey areas at the moment so I cant wait for the detail.

Not long now... watch this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.