KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-17

1. 849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Just a few points-

In the AGM Riad did say a name change was not on the cards. Its not a reverse take over, take over etc so wouldn't be needed. One board member would be from IG. At present other than this person there would be no further directors.

I actually do feel this is not just a company(IG) which is being used as a tax loop. Anyhow the reason I say this is that 1 largish contract is pretty much done and the 3 and 5 year contracted projections (KPI's) targets are a good incentive. It does look like things are in place and good on them on being in a environment which is conducive to start ups and established businesses.

I am impressed that KKL have stated they need the rev to push CertainID now as time is ticking and having so many competitors with similar type products means they need to pull their fingers out. I can see things moving pretty fast. There were further comments regarding being difficult to work at this time of the year so to me it does seem that KKL want to get things going.

In terms of the synergy I do see it but you are correct more dialogue is needed. I am really looking forward to the next step as a share holder and its great that the potential a lot of share holders see in KKL is going in the right direction. The days of just being a tag provider and distributor with a couple good concepts will hopefully soon turn into a company that provides the solutions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.