DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

I think it was outlined in the notice dated 10/3/17. It was...

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    I think it was outlined in the notice dated 10/3/17. It was discussed briefly on HC. Basically they are performance shares that will be delivered in tranches, I believe the first will be released in 2020.

The targets are multifaceted and align well with long term company objectives. Criticism is that the measuring point starts now, which is perhaps the lowest SP and with everything not going well, it will be easy to hit the targets even with mediocre performance from management.

The results of the meeting should not have surprised anyone who has made a basic effort to keep on top of what the company has been doing over the past couple of months. From my point of view, the big boy has locked in his performance rights at the best possible point. I would do the same thing, make sure I've taken care of myself before releasing news and upcoming announcements to make myself look better down the track.

This sort of performance scheme is above board and makes sense; you want your management motivated. There are a lot of ASX boards out there taking the absolute piss out of investors when it comes to allocating bonus shares/options etc. DRM is not one of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.